The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner La revue.
This valuable sourcebook supplies EAP counselors and mental health clinicians who work with employee assistance programs with all of the essential building blocks they need to quickly create focused, formal treatment plans that fully satisfy the demands of third-party payers, accrediting agencies, and state and federal review agencies. Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, it is organized around 28 major presenting problems encountered in employee assistance programs, including chemical dependence, low self-esteem, career burnout, job loss, and more. Practical, progressive, and focused on problem-resolution,The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner features:
- 1,000s of well-crafted statements to choose from, describing behavioral manifestations, long- and short-term goals, and treatment options
- A sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO
- A presenting problem list, including all relevant DSM-IV(TM) categories
- A quick-reference format that lets you locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis
- Large workbook-style pages affording plenty of space to record your own customized goals, objectives, and interventions.
Read The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner complete books online for free. Reading The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner Books Online.